Introducing Myself

 Hi. My name is Airi. I am going to write about myself today. 

I am belonging to the Informatics and Data Science department. I would like to have a job related to computers after graduation, so I am working hard on my math studies at school.

 I am indoors person, so I almost stay at home on holiday. But I go out only when I want to play badminton. I like to play badminton very much. I belonged to the badminton club when I was high school students.  These days, I cannot use the gym I often go to because of the coronavirus. I would like to play badminton with my friend when the pandemic ends. My favorite badminton player is Momota kento. I respect him because his net shot is amazing. Japanese badminton players got medal in Tokyo Olympics. I was very happy about it.

I would like to improve my English skills. 

コメント

  1. Hi... This is a nice start to your blog.

    Yes, we sweat when playing badminton!

    Try to write A LOT in your blog this year about things that you like! If you do, your English writing skills will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Chalk art

Sharks

Fireworks