Badminton
I went to gym with my friend to play badminton a day of winter vacation. She is been a friend since high school. I belonged to the high school badminton club. She belonged to same club. She was the captain of the club. She is good at exercising and a hard worker. I respect her. She was a good badminton player. She go to the same school as me.
We played badminton together. There are various shots in the badminton. We did basic shots. Basic shots are drive, drop, clear, net shot, push and smash. We played badminton for the first time in a two year so we could not play badminton well. I played sports for the first time in a two year too. I was so tired but I like badminton so it was very fun.
You had a good time with your friend playing badminton. When I was in elementary school, I belonged to a badminton club. It is so difficult to play that I hardly played games. However, I like this sport, so let's play it if we have a chance
返信削除