My favorite movie

     My favorite animated movie is "Cencoroll Connect". It is compound movie composed of "Cencoroll" and "Cencoroll2". "Cencoroll" was released in 2009. "Cencoroll connect" was released 2019. These movie were made by Atuya Uki. I watched the movie in fine frts class when I was high school student.
     The story is about a boy who have a creature which can transform into everything. The creature's name is Senco. He keeps Senco a secret and uses Senco's ability to live a convenient life. One day Senco is found by his student. In addition, a boy who aims at Senco appear in front of main character.
     I like the movie because I like a character in the movie. The character is Shu. He appeared as main character's enemy but sometimes cooperate with main character. I like his personality and relationship with a character. I would like to watch continuation of the movie. I have been waiting it.

コメント

  1. I have never heard that movie before I read your blog. But after reading, I want to watch it!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Chalk art

Sharks

Fireworks